The 2020 OPS Art Auction Fundraiser will take place Saturday, January 25, 2020!
5 PM – 7 PM at the OCRACOKE COMMUNITY CENTER
We are very excited to be able to have the art auction this year after Hurricane Dorian. We want everyone to participate this year, artists, crafters, amateurs, visitors, locals, natives, young and old…express yourself and your love for Ocracoke on canvas. Let’s make this year the best auction yet!!!
Please email us at info@ocracokepreservation for a canvas…we will ship 1 or 2 to you at no charge! Or you can stop by the museum and pick them up. If you have another canvas you would like to use, please feel free!
Everything you need to know about the Art Auction!
Where to view the Art Work:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pg/opsmuseum/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2613628715341199
- Flicker – https://www.flickr.com/photos/142247359@N05/albums/72157712480792338
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/opsmuseum/
How to Bid:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include –
- Art Work #
- Art Work Name
- Bid Amount $
- Your Name and Contact info
- New bids will be updated on all three sites at least two time per day so keep checking to see the latest bid.
When and Where is Live Auction:
Saturday, January 25, 2020
Time: 5pm – 7 pm
Ocracoke Community Center
How the auction works:
Online bidding is open now and will continue until Noon, January 25, 2020. At that time All bidding will stop until 5pm. At that time, you may come to the Community Center and bid in person in the silent auction part of the event. Each piece will be on display with a bidding sheet containing each bid and you may add your bid to the sheet. Starting at 6:30pm the Art Work will be divided into at least three groups and the bidding will stop for each group in 15 minute intervals until all art work is done. At that time you can pay for the piece you have won and there will be someone there to gather your artwork and a check out for you to pay.
Added Bonus: Free Drinks and Food!!!!