The 2020 OPS Art Auction Fundraiser was a great success! Thank you to all who participated and we look forward to next year!!
It’s never to early to get a head start on your art pieces for next year! Please email us at info@ocracokepreservation for a canvas…we will ship 1 or 2 to you at no charge! Or you can stop by the museum and pick them up. If you have another canvas you would like to use, please feel free!
Everything you need to know about the Art Auction!
Where to view the Art Work:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pg/opsmuseum/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2613628715341199
- Flicker – https://www.flickr.com/photos/142247359@N05/albums/72157712480792338
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/opsmuseum/
How to Bid:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include –
- Art Work #
- Art Work Name
- Bid Amount $
- Your Name and Contact info
- New bids will be updated on all three sites at least two time per day so keep checking to see the latest bid.
- Bids must be in $5.00 increments.
How the auction works:
Online bidding is open now and will continue until Noon, January 25, 2020. At that time All bidding will stop until 5pm. At that time, you may come to the Community Center and bid in person in the silent auction part of the event. Each piece will be on display with a bidding sheet containing each bid and you may add your bid to the sheet. Starting at 6:30pm the Art Work will be divided into at least three groups and the bidding will stop for each group in 15 minute intervals until all art work is done. At that time you can pay for the piece you have won and there will be someone there to gather your artwork and a check out for you to pay.